Monday, October 31, 2011

Glad to See That GT5 Now Lists Logitech Wheels G27 and G25


It's a beautiful thing to fire up GT5 and see your wheel on the selection list, in my case the Logitech G27! When the much anticipated GT5 game out last year I was dismayed when I didn't see my wheel (Logitech G27) on the hardware selection list. The latest software release (what almost a year later?!) finally includes my beloved wheel! I didn't understand why the GT5 had Thrustmaster T500RS wheels and not the Logitech G25 or the G27.... as a retailer of stands , we at Wheel Stand Pro can tell you that after the Logitech Driving Force Wheel Stand, our second best selling wheel stand are for the Logitech G25 and G27 Wheels! The Thrustmaster T500RS Wheel at it's price point narrows down the population of eager buyers! After perhaps suffering through less than optimal performance last year on the GT5, I'm finally racing in high cotton (so to speak!). Now I can configure all the pretty red buttons on my wheel for looking right, looking right... and my two favorites...wait for it.... horn and windshield wipers! The gearing seems smoother and less "finicky" or maybe that's my imagination. So this year as your looking at buying that next great wheel, whether it's a high end Thrustmaster or Porsche (see pic with Porsche wheel on our stand) GT2, GT3 or CRS wheel with Club Sport pedals, or you're racing Forza with your new Mad Catz Wheel.... make sure to check out our site to give you the Wheel Stand Support you are going to need! See you on the track!

SR

No comments:

Post a Comment